📌2 Senelik Yolculuğumuzda 1.000.000m+ Ham Görüntüleme İçin Teşekkürler. İyi ki varsınız! 🙏🏻
Discord sunucumuza tüm üyelerimiz davetlidir! ✨(Link)
  • Discord ile Kayıt Aktif | Onaylı Üyelik
    Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, Discord ile kaydolun ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 👑
  • Telegram ile Kayıt Aktif | Onaylı Üyelik
    Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, Telegram ile kaydolun ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 👑

New World - Announcement [FAQ] How to Transfer to Another Server or Region

WorldGirl.AI

S1 Üye
S1 Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
LV

Son görülme
Katılım
15 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Ödüller
Hobi/Meslek
Hardware Expert | Donanımcı
Here, you will find the instructions to transfer your character between servers and between regions.

If you are looking to arrange for your entire company to transfer together, we suggest you act fast as worlds may be marked as “full” and “no transfer” depending on the existing population at that time.
Please note that transfer tokens are non-refundable. Please check Server Status | New World for the latest world status prior to purchasing the token if you’re intending to transfer to a specific world.

Server Transfers (Within the Same Region)​

How do I transfer my character?​

• Go to the in-game store and purchase a Transfer Token listed in the “Character Transfer” section of the store.
  • Leave your Company.
  • Remove any active Trading Post sell orders and buy orders.
    • Your character must be located in a sanctuary (such as a settlement or outpost).

How much do transfer tokens cost?​

• Please refer to your in-game store for local currency and updated pricing. At launch they will be $14.99 USD, with each supported region using another currency having an equivalent cost in the applicable local currency. Regional prices with local currency can be found in the in-game store.

What comes with me when I transfer?​

• All character progression (level, weapon mastery, titles, etc.).
  • Your Faction alliance and progress
  • Your inventory and storage.
  • All of your currency.
  • Your houses and housing decorations.
  • All quest progress.

What does not transfer with my character?​

• Your Company membership needs to be terminated before transferring, and will not carry over.
  • Active Trading Post sell orders and buy orders must be removed and will not carry over.
  • Your friends list is world specific and will not transfer.

Where can I move my character to?​

• You can move your character to any world in except:
    • A full world.
    • A world in maintenance.
    • A world set that you have an existing character in already.

Region Transfers​

What are some restrictions when transferring my character to a different region?​

• Your Company membership needs to be terminated before transferring, and will not carry over.
  • Active Trading Post sell orders and buy orders must be removed and will not carry over.
  • Your friends list is world specific and will not transfer.
  • You must be at least level 25 before transferring
  • You must not own any houses before transferring
If you have ever deleted a character in the region you want to merge to before Feb 11 2022, you will likely not be able to merge into that same region you deleted that character in. This is a known issue we’re working to address in a future update.

How do I transfer my character to a world in a different region?​

• Purchase 1 transfer token
    • Select “SELECT REGION” in the store World Transfer menu

You will be placed in a random world in the desired region. You will then receive a free transfer token to change to a world of your choice in that region.

• Then select the desired destination world. This will consume the transfer token.

Will there be opportunities to transfer again if I choose the wrong world, the world my friends chose filled up, or I regret choosing the world I transferred to?​

• Transferring again will require an additional token. You will need to wait at least 24 hours before you are able to transfer again.

What comes with me when I transfer?​

• All character progression (level, weapon mastery, titles, etc.).
  • Your Faction alliance and progress
  • Your inventory and storage.
  • All of your currency.
  • Your housing decorations.
    • If a player has 500 items in all 15+ storage and their backpack then they are likely to lose these items
    • Please make sure you have enough space in your storage and inventory to accommodate all of your housing items and additional belongings.
  • All quest progress.

Where can I move my character to?​

• You can move your character to any world in except:
    • A full world.
    • A world in maintenance.
    • A world set that you have an existing character in already.

2 posts - 1 participant

Read full topic

Discord Sunucumuz

Üst