Allows giving feedback on sellers and buyers.
The Trader add-on is designed to work on forums that use threads and posts to describe items for sale.
- Trader history button in thread view.
- Trader history button in profile page.
- Trader history button in member card.
- Members can provide feedback on sellers and buyers.
- Members can edit their rating for specified time.
- Admin can edit or delete any rating.
- Import XenTrader function.
- All phrases start with trader_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Trader-2.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Trader directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- View- Ability to view seller and buyer feedback.
- Rate- Ability to provide seller and buyer feedback.
- Admin- Ability to edit or delete any feedback.
This add-on creates a table called xf_andy_trader in your database. It also adds two fields to your xf_user table.
Questions and Answers:
Q: How often is the number which indicates how many ratings a member has updated?
A: The number is updated once per hour.
Q: Can you include a link to the thread a feedback was given?
A: No. Classified threads are often deleted, clicking on dead links is not good.
Q: How do I import XenTrader data?
A: After installing Trader, add "trader/importxentrader" to your forum URL and press the enter key. The import process will confirm when it's done. Note you must have an empty xf_andy_trader table for the import process to function.
Trader v2.9 changes: Added check for invalid user ID.